The Wildlife Utilization director is accountable to the Director General.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Wildlife hunting license delivery for foreign and domestic tourist hunters.
- License delivery for traders of live wild life and wild life products.
- Giving expert advices and support for regions on wild life protection, development and utilization.
- Expert advices and license delivery for customers who are interested in wild life film making.
- Expert advices and licenses delivery for foreigners and domestic researchers who are interested wildlife research and study.
- Wildlife census for huntable quota setting for huntable species in each controlled hunting area.
- Huntable quota(off take) setting for each controlled hunting area with respect to the wildlife census record
- Trophy measurement and cross checking the result with the standard trophy level.
- Hunting status record of the hunting areas with respect to the quota setting and follow up with respect to the proclamation (FNG 163/2008).
- Working in coordination with regional government, National security department, hunting agencies and tourists, so that wildlife utilization will be sustainable.
Wildlife Utilization Directorate Director.